Metal Roofing Products
BCS 1.75″ SnapLock / SpanLock
Standing Seam Panels
Panel Type: Standing Seam
Panel Seam: SnapLock
Panel Width: 18”
Seam Height: 1.75”
Panel Material: 22 GA – 24 GA Min
Panel Surface: Smooth / Embossed Optional
Panel Clip: Required Per Engineering
Minimum Slope: 2/12
Substrate: Plywood, B-Deck, B-Deck w/ISO
Uplift Resistance: UL 580, UL 1897, UL 90
Air Infiltration: ASTM E 1680
Water Penetration: ASTM E 1646
Hail Rating: Class 4 Impact UL 2218
Fire Rating: UL Class A
Texas Dept of Insurance Approval: RC-387, RC-388, RC-389
FBC Non-HVHZ Approval: FL18316
- With this 24 GA, 18” wide panel engineering, you may opt to use heavier gauge coil and narrower width panels. Clip spacing will not change.
- This panel uses a 24” coil. Maximum width coil of 24”.
- This panel uses 6-1/8” of material to form the panel.
- If you take the square footage of the roof and multiply that by 1.34, the total will be the amount of coil needed to manufacture the panels.
- This panel is approved for Weathertight Warranties.