Metal Roofing Products
BCS 1.5″ Double Lock Standing Seam Panels
Panel Type: Standing Seam Panels
Panel Seam: Mechanical
Panel Width: 16”
Seam Height: 1.5”
Panel Material: 22 GA – 24 GA Min
Panel Surface: Smooth / Embossed Optional
Panel Clip: Required Per Engineering
Minimum Slope: 2/12
Substrate: Plywood, B-Deck, B-Deck w/ISO
Uplift Resistance: UL 580, UL 1897, UL 90
Air Infiltration: ASTM E 1680
Water Penetration: ASTM E 1646
Water Submersion: ASTM E 2140
Hail Rating: Class 4 Impact UL 2218
Fire Rating: UL Class A
Texas Dept of Insurance Approval: RC-386, RC-395, RC-397
FBC Non-HVHZ Approval: FL18316
- With this 24 GA, 16” wide panel engineering, you may opt to use heavier gauge coil and narrower width panels. Clip spacing will not change.
- For slopes lower than a 2/12 roof pitch, contact SMI Technical Department for further installation direction and requirements.
- This panel uses a 20” coil. Maximum width coil of 20”.
- This panel uses 4” of material to form the panel.
- If you take the square footage of the roof and multiply that by 1.25, the total will be the amount coil needed to manufacture the panels.
- This panel is approved for Weathertight Warranties.
LEARN MORE ABOUT
GALVALUME COATED STEEL